Revv is a member driven tech community in the heart of Pittsburgh.
Our mission is to help startups grow faster.
What is Revv?
Revv is a member driven community of technology startup companies, located in the heart of Pittsburgh’s awesome Oakland neighborhood. Our facilities offer centrally located, affordable and productive work environments for early stage companies that need to move fast without breaking the bank. We offer all-inclusive monthly leases, as well as connections to resources that save time and money, so that you can focus on building product, attracting customers and growing your business. Our three locations include 3000 sq ft dedicated to startup company NoWait, 4000 sq ft dedicated to startup company Shoefitr, and 5000 sq ft of coworking space at 122 Meyran Ave.
Revv also serves as a community gathering spot. In cooperation with over 20 event partners, we've hosted more than 1700 attendees across 60 events. Please contact us to learn more about hosting your next event at Revv.
Revv is Growing!
As part of our expansion plan, Revv recently relocated its headquarters to a new facility at 3710 Forbes Ave.The 122 Meyran Ave facility that previously served as our flagship space is now being renovated and will reopen in March of 2015. Our events activity is on hold until that time. Thanks for your continued support and we look forward to a great 2015!
Location, location, location! Oakland is one of Pittsburgh's cultural and commercial hubs, and ranks 3rd in the state of Pennsylvania in terms of economic and social activity. As home to Carnegie Mellon University, the University of Pittsburgh and it's UPMC medical center, the Carnegie cultural complex, hundreds of retail businesses and over 30,000 residents, Oakland is a thriving neighborhood and a driving force behind the steel city's "Eds & Meds" resurgence. Check out some of the perks below to see why Oakland is a great place to locate your startup!
- Centrally Located - Geographically centered within Pittsburgh, and a 20 min drive from anywhere in the city.
- Easily Accessible - Serviced by over 20 bus routes, and easily reached from Forbes Ave, Fifth Ave, and Interstate 376.
- A Destination - With over 4 million annual tourist visits and a daily weekday population of 100,000, it's the place to be for both work and play.
- Access to Talent - Home to 40,000 students -- a great source of interns and employees for any startup!
- Economic Incentives - Located in the Greater Oakland Keystone Innovation Zone (KIZ), so our members qualify for tax credits and grant programs.
- Support Services - Ample food, coffee, convenience stores, and even a zipcar stop...literally across the street from Revv!
What does Revv offer?
Floor Plan5000 sq ft of goodness
Offices120-500 sq ft
Conference Room55" LCD TV & Seating for 10
KitchenRevv coffee included
- 1500 sq ft of flex and event space
- 1700 sq ft of private office space
- 250 sq ft conference room
- 24/7 secure access
- Shared lounge area and kitchen
- High speed internet access
- Shared print/scan/fax
- Phone booth
- Bike friendly w/ indoor parking for six
- Monthly sessions w/ photographer
- Monthly sessions w/ accountant
- Weekly member lunch
Become a member. Desks in our coworking space start at $150/month.
Private offices start at $500/month. Need more space? Contact Us.
Revv is made possible thanks to the generous support of the Schwartz Family, the Oakland Real Estate Company and the owners of the Schwartz-Duff Building.
Revv's Startup Oakland initiative (a partnership with the Oakland Business Improvement District) is funded in part through a catalytic grant from the Pittsburgh Partnership for Neighborhood Development. In addition, our Health 2.0 Pittsburgh Meetup group receives financial support from the Jewish Healthcare Foundation.